Terms and Conditions
By creating Content, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the Content and any intellectual property rights thereto;
- All factual statements made in your Content are true, accurate, current and complete;
- You are of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- Use of the Content does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person, entity or third party; and
You further agree and warrant that you shall not include in the Content anything that:
- infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- includes any personal or private information of any third party, including without limitation, surnames, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers, or otherwise violates the rights of any third party, including without limitation, privacy rights; and
- is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or harassing to any individual, merchant, partnership or corporation.
Travelzoo takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content created by you or any third party, including but not limited to Pledges, nor is Travelzoo liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity in or constituted by such Content. You agree that you will be solely responsible for any Content you create and that you will be liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the restrictions included herein or any harm resulting from the Content you create.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Travelzoo and its affiliates, and its and their shareholders, officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents from any and all claims, demands, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), liabilities, fines, penalties or damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of (i) a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, (ii) any violation of your obligations under these Terms, and/or (iii) any violation by you of any law or regulation or the rights of a third party.
For all Content that you create as part of your participation in the #TravelForTomorrow movement, including but not limited to your Pledge, as well as your name, likeness, social media handle, etc., you grant Travelzoo a perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive, royalty-free, transferable and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, distribute, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such Content and/or incorporate such Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world (in any media) for any purpose whatsoever without any compensation to you. You expressly waive any moral rights you may have in the Content. All Content may be used at Travelzoo’s sole discretion. You understand that Travelzoo will have the right (but under no circumstances will Travelzoo have any obligation) to screen, edit, modify, delete, refuse to post or remove any Content, in whole or in part, from the #TravelForTomorrow website and/or any portion of Travelzoo’s website, App and/or social media profiles, in Travelzoo’s sole discretion for any reason whatsoever or no reason, including, but not limited to, the reason that Content violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. Travelzoo does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have created. You acknowledge that you, not Travelzoo, are responsible for your Content. None of the Content that you create shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on the part of Travelzoo, its affiliates, partners or third-party service providers and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents. You agree that you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of any Content created by you as part of your participation in the #TravelForTomorrow movement by Travelzoo or its licensees, successors and assigns.
This means that Travelzoo, either through Curator.IO or manually, may re-post and/or utilize any post made by you on any Social Media Channel in connection with the #TravelForTomorrow movement, on Travelzoo owned media properties in perpetuity.
If you post a Pledge or other Content and do not wish Travelzoo to utilize such Pledge or Content or your name, likeness or social media handle/other public information available on any Social Media Channels, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travelzoo may use any contact details you share with Travelzoo or through your social media profile to contact you about the status of your Content and other administrative purposes.
Travelzoo reserves the right to change or otherwise modify these Terms at any time and in Travelzoo’s absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, and your continued participation in the #TravelForTomorrow movement including, but not limited, by creating Content for the movement, signifies your acceptance of the modified Terms.
Please note that, by creating and posting Content on any Social Media Channel as part of your participation in the #TravelForTomorrow movement, in addition to these Terms, you are also subject to the terms and conditions of such Social Media Channels and other third parties. Travelzoo is not affiliated with these third parties and the #TravelForTomorrow movement is not endorsed by these third parties.